I love high-tech innovation.
Those who don’t innovate will surely be left behind.
This is especially important in a small country such as New Zealand.
Occasionally I come across innovative companies and ideas and jot them down.
Check out the following…
- Danger: America is losing its edge in innovation (Jan 20th 2011)
- Digital Insight (Taranaki technology Egypt-bound)
- Hardluck and squishy science (ODT, Dec 2010)
- Magritek – Nuclear magnetic resonance innovations and applications
- New Zealand Pharmaceuticals
- Novel Ways in Hamilton (Possum wars)
- Objet 3D Printing
- PicoSpin and the Incredible Shrinking Lab (Stan’s blog)
- Polybatics – Biobead technology
- Powerhouse Wind – Three guys running a small company. Featured in New Zealand Lifestyle Block (Dec 2009)
- Quirky inventions
- Wellington Drive Technologies Ltd
- Plant and Foor Research
- Red Kiwifruit and triple earnings by 2025
- Related: Stan’s 1H-NMRD Profiles of Polymers