Books on my reading list…
- Driven to innovate: A century of Jewish mathematicians and physicists.
- The age of entanglement When Quantum Physics Was Reborn.
- The Logical Leap: Induction in Physics.
- Nothing: A Very Short Introduction (Frank Close)
- The Fabric of the Cosmos: Space, Time, and the Texture of Reality (Brian Greene)
- The Character of Physical Law (Richard Feynman)
- Six Not-So-Easy Pieces: Einstein’s Relativity, Symmetry, and Space-Time (Richard Feynman)
- The Information: A History, a Theory, a Flood (review by Freeman Dyson)
- Science at the Edge: Conversations with the Leading Scientific Thinkers of Today (various authors)